Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thoughts on wardrobe...

Not the Narnian kind, although I'm ALWAYS open to discussing thoughts on wardrobes and Narnia. I have a thing about it.

A professor at Union utilizes his Facebook account well, I think. He is consistently posting links to thought-provoking articles that help keep the ol' thinker sharp. Because he's a political science scholar, many of his posts are political in nature, but he also posts non-political articles. My theory is that he likes to find articles that tend to polarize people, thus sparking the intelligent debate that professors seem to love so dearly. He recently posted this one that invited lots of thought and processing. It's long, but I found it to be very interesting, especially as this year has Amiee and me thinking a little extra about our clothing. I know it's very much an issue in churches these days (and perhaps also out of churches, as it tends to be an issue that non-church goers see as a point of judgment by those within the church...points to whomever can decipher that thought) and found it to be a good read. I'm interested in any thoughts you'd like to share!

He also posted this one that I have no real connection with, really, but thought was entertaining. Happy reading!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...