Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Opinions?

I just finished reading the first book in The Hunger Games trilogy (by Suzanne Collins), which, incidentally, is called The Hunger Games. I put it off for a while, but I was stuck in bed with a nasty virus for the past few days and decided to bite the bullet. So, I'm wondering...have any of you read it and what were your thoughts and opinions? I'm bursting with thoughts, but I thought I'd throw the question out there.

Anybody want to chime in?

I've started working on the second one. It's quite the thought-provoker...

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I read The Hunger Games trilogy over J-term, and I really enjoyed it. The premise was rather disturbing, but I got pretty attached to some of the characters (oddly, Katniss was not my favorite). I definitely liked the first two books the best...and the last one was heavy. Like really heavy. But good. I'll be eager to hear what you think after you finish all of them! What are your thoughts so far?

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...