Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All the things?

I've been meaning to blog about all the things going on in our life recently, but I've been doing lots of very dull and boring things recently. Things around the house. We've been back from our break for over a week now, and I'm just now catching up on all the grocery shopping, laundry, and Christmas de-decorating. I started with much gumption and gusto, but those qualities have since begun lagging and have recently become non-existent. As in, there are boxes of Christmas decorations scattered about the house, and I have no motivation even to corral them, much less make sure they get upstairs. In the same vein as a funny blogger (who frequently doesn't use wise judgment in her vocabulary and I do not endorse it) once wrote (i.e. drew), this is much what my life has looked like recently:


I've definitely started with a lot of momentum. LAUNDRY! GROCERIES! CLEANING ALL THE THINGS! I'VE GOT THIS!

This is what it looks like now:

Allie the blogger definitely captured how I'm feeling about things these days. No creative outlets. Just chores. Good thing I like Brad so much. And Kyleigh. She's our roommate for January. She's a good one.

Now, I'm going to think about the vacuum and how I should go get it out of the closet and use it on the fake Christmas tree needles...

Images from here.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...