Friday, July 29, 2022

Around here lately: November 2021 edition

A magnificent idea just flashed through my head!

Can we make it my business to get the tape?

There's a SCORE of ladybugs!

Jesus was just full of surprises.

Lily: Why does our dining room have two doors?
Claire: Because our house is grand.

He can't resist us with our puppy eyes.

Erin: *says something*
Claire: HOW DARE YOU?
Erin: *surprised face*
Claire: I am my father's daughter!
Brad offers an indignant HOW DARE YOU? regularly.

Can I invisible-ize you?

The Thanksgiving parade! I love that episode!

You know...the orange pointy pencil thing.
Down marker at a football game

We need to put the tree's dress on.
Christmas tree skirt

Hold the dickins!
Not entirely sure what she was going for, but she said it with enthusiasm.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...