Sunday, July 31, 2022

Brynnie chats: November 2021 edition

There's soury in this...

Apropos of nothing:
NARNIA! AND THE NORF!
Narnia! and the North!

To Hallie
Come here, little fella.

I like Nana. She's sweet. And kind.

Well well, look who's here.

Moomish muffin : English muffin

I'm just make sure-ing.

To Amanda, during her visit
I very love you.


The Amanda in question

To Claire
Watch your tone.

Come-brella : umbrella

All of my parts are cold!!
Body parts

I like Alabama. It's the most best.

I slept soundly in my bed.

I love your king hat.
Crown

Would you sing the Edel-one?
Edelweiss

Brad: Brynnie, is your diaper wet?
Brynn: But my nose is very itchy.

It's so fun and playful!
Christmas tree farm we visited in Alabama


Snuggling a postcard from Mrs. Romine

My arm just wanted to be with you.
After linking her arm through mine

Poppy: Brynnie you're not going to fall are you?
Brynn: Yes, because I'm walking.
As opposed to running

Brynna was on her knees in the chair.
Nana: Brynna, where's your bottom?
Brynna: It's behind me.

Nana: Brynnie, sit up, please.
Poppy: Yes, so that Poppy doesn't sit on you.
Brynna: And crush me. And break my head off and then we'd have to go to the hospital and put it back on!

I got the snotty nose

This tutu looks glorious!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...