Saturday, July 16, 2022

LILY-ISMS: September 2021 edition

Oh, Lily...

If you turn Blue Car over, he can be a table for Trumpkin and Darcy when they're on a date! But then he can also be their car.

I intend to keep LOTS of books!

Going on a pretend journey.
We need provisions.

I think the top favorite of the Boswells is me. I can make cool noises.

And she presently looked down and saw the toy I wanted to play with...

I know I'm not allowed to come down when you're watching dangerous and grown-up movies.
We were watching Lord of the Rings after they went to bed.

I have to go slow because I worked so hard at running and walking and my injury is low now.
Injury = energy

Trumpkin is the cat of honor.

Higher case : upper case
When discussing letters

I thought my luck was going to run out when I couldn't find my water! But then I found it.

Hallie is our baby and she has chubby cheeks.

Claire always gets very grumpy when I jump out and scare her.

If mommy has a migraine we are not allowed to go in her room.

Sometimes Daddy plays tickle monster and sometimes he plays hugging monster.

You mean you went to Boston to have Claire?
While talking about Claire being born in Boston.

Explaining why she can't keep arguing with me
She starts crying
Erin: Why are you crying?
Lily: Because I want to win this fight

Erin: Put these away please.
Lily: Say it isn't so!

Is all the bread devoured?

9 is 6's sister!
Referring to their shapes when written.

You can read this masterpiece. We could sell the movie rights.
A book she created during rest time

I just went to the bathroom. I wasn't abandoning her.
Regarding a distressed sister

Sobbing
Mommyyyy! Brynnie's taunting meeeeee!

I accidentally made a ghost.
I told them that we don't really do ghosts around Halloween...and then she "accidentally" drew one.

Hallie seems to want to get into our fort.
When she wanted to pick Hallie up and move her

Hallie's about to get my water bottle. Did you put on the lid SECURELY??

My leg is sleepy.
Fell asleep


Dexter in his dapper wrapper

Mommy, does it look like Dexter is fancy and wearing a suit?
Dexter is a stuffie, and she "dressed" him in a discarded wrapper from a water bottle. 
Grandpa! Focus.

Lily: I accidentally put my pizza in my eye!
Brad: Uh, Lily... How did you accidentally put pizza in your eye?
Lily: I didn't see it coming.

Rings doorbell of our empty house
I'm letting the house know we're here

Sunday school lesson about Isaac and Rebekah
Lauren (SS teacher): And what did Eleazar learn about Rebekah?
Lily: She's the perfect woman!

Writes a number 3
It looks like a broken 8!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...