Sunday, July 24, 2022

Brynnie chats: October 2021 edition

As we were leaving getting their flu shots. Brynn quoted How to Train your Dragon, thinking that she was offering a proper thank you:
Thanks for nothing! Useless reptile!



Sweet comment from Brynn's Sunday school teach (who has taught Claire and Lily, as well):
I just love having your girls in Sunday school. Brynnie is such a sweetheart.

Mommy, you're the best!



It's on the joke! It's so very funny!

We're making bestest friends!

Did you guys kiss lipsticks?



Did you know Lily was making bestest friends with me??

No no, Hallie dear.

Juice helps my sick feel better.



Chocolate is my favorite color.

I'm nervous of Lily. But Claire is the saver of me.


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...