Sunday, July 17, 2022

Brynnie chats: September 2021 edition

Doing a "presentation," imitating her sisters as they prepare for homeschool Community Day
...And I love ABC Mouse and I love to change my avatar...

When I turn grown up, I'll be like you.

Ok. But I have to supervise.

Erin: You don't need to sleep with shoes on.
Brynna: I DO!

A text I sent to my mom:
I set up the princess tent this morning, after Brynn sat down and SOBBED, out of the clear blue, that she "DOESN'T HAVE A CASTLE!" 
I mean...I understand.

Despicable George : Curious George's Boo Fest (the Curious George Halloween movie)

Pizza is much better with minions!
Watching Despicable Me during Friday night pizza

I found a Duplo! It's green. It was camouflage-ing.

I want to keep Hallie forever!

I'm leaking on your bed.
Wet hair after her bath

Grandpa, you get to sleep in the bed Daddy BUILT FOR YOU!
The murphy bed in the guest room

Pan-nano : piano

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...