Monday, August 17, 2020

Brynnie chats: July 2020 edition

Brynn has an unfortunate habit of screaming shrilly when she's upset OR having fun. We have been working with her on cutting down on it for a while now. A few weeks ago, Brad gave a stern face when Brynn screamed while they were playing.
You face sad, Daddy.


Kiss you!
Coupled with "Bye!"

No touchin'!
Guarding her toys


Tongue out when concentrating

Dat's riiiiight!

Erin: What's your name?
Brynna: Meee?
Erin: What's your name?
Brynna: Benna! Bennie! Benna Bozell.


Swat it, Mommy.
After seeing a fly

It's rain-nin-ing




What's wrong?
She's very sensitive to what is happening to/with others.

What happened?
Asked any time she wants to know what is going on.


Oh. It's mine.
Most things seem to be hers...

Text I sent to Brad:
I went in to get Brynn and she said, "Where the paper go?" I turned on the light, and when she found that piece of paper, she said "aha! There it is!" 😂
Brynn had taken an old piece of mail to nap with her. I don't know why, guys.



Erin: Why are you hiding?
Brynn: My sisters!

Up baby!
This is still what she says when she wants to be picked up.



Neck-uh-lace
See also: brace-uh-let

Apple time!
Apples for snack



My bankly!
My blanky! She's very attached to an oversized muslin swaddle blanket that was, originally, going to be passed down to the baby. I let go of that plan and just bought the baby her own, as Brynn is not going to relinquish the current ones.

ATTACK!
I have no idea what they were playing, but this was Brynnie's role, which she performed with GUSTO.



Hears Claire whooping about something in the other room and explains to me what's happenening:
Claire...wooo! WOOO!

All done! I'm finished!
Hollered from her bed after nap


Text I sent to Brad:
Brynn keeps going:
*Blows raspberry* FUNDER!! *blows raspberry*
Like she's telling the thunder what she thinks about it!



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...