Saturday, August 8, 2020

Father's Day on the Coast

Father's Day this year landed on our first full day at the beach with Bill and Barbara. We had given Brad his gift early (Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling...this book has been magical for all of us in the intervening weeks), but we did take the cards that the girls made for him to open at the beach. I'd had the girls answer questions about Brad for the cards, and it was hilarious. I decided to get a group shot of Brad and the girls PLUS individual pictures of him and each girl. 

I'm now kicking myself for not insisting on this for all Father's and Mother's Days before now. I'm instituting this as a new family tradition. I'm so happy with how it turned out! It's just unfortunate that we won't always be at the beach for these pictures...

Father's Day 2020





This one almost always cooperates.

Not so much this one...



But I love this shot!

This one does a pretty good job, I must say.



I love him. He's the best dad these gals could ever have.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...