Monday, August 3, 2020

Around here lately: June 2020 edition

Still doing my best to capture as many quotes as I can. She says hilarious stuff all the time; I'm just not always fast enough, guys.

Today is a good day to be Claire!



If I was a bank robber, I would dress up like someone else. That would be the easiest way. But I'm not going to do that.

E: I think you're going to like this movie.
C: yeah! Maybe I can show my kids. Which I hope I have. Most women do.

She did it! She's touching the top!

L: Hey guys! Let's unload the car and the trailer because it's such a beautiful day!
C: Lily's adorable.

While looking for her own lost animal
Trumpkin... I'm going to have to have a talk with you.


That dog is the same kind of brand as Tucker!
Brand = breed. Tucker is a dog in our neighborhood. She was right, too. Same brand.

All that work to get ready and all we get is strong wind and rain!
At the beach


What a waste of sunscreen!
Surprise beach storm

Let's go, troops!
To her sisters


Mommy, if sin hadn't been brought into the world, all of these amazing stories wouldn't have happened!

She spotted this little guy and followed his progress for quite a while. It was so sweet to watch her concern over his well-being.


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...