Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Brynnie chats: June 2020 edition

I found where I started keeping track of things that Brynn has said. So, please enjoy this inaugural post of Brynnie vocabulary and conversations!



POCK-issle : popsicle

Lellow : yellow

Yahddy: Lily

Kahdy and Wo-wa: Cody and Lola (our neighbor's dogs)




Up baby! 
This is what she says when she wants you to pick her up.

Shoon on
Please put my shoes on.

Titty-tat : kitty cat


Cut it out, Pack Pack!
She said this when she was trying to put her backpack on but kept getting tangled in the straps.

I sent this text to my mom a few weeks ago:
I'm so proud as a mom today...
I told Brynn to get her shoes (to go see the dogs), and she yelled, "BUG SPAY!" and stood with her legs apart and arms outstretched.
She knows it's a necessity to put on bug spray this time of year.



Brad brought down a toy that we had taken out of circulation for a while.
*hugs toy*
Thank you, Daddy!

The toy in question

Waters coming! Waters coming!
Her announcement whenever a wave was about to break on the beach

Ninnie Nouse : Minnie Mouse
Her favorite





She's a mess, y'all.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...