Saturday, August 15, 2020

Around here lately: July 2020 edition

I saw two snails! I'm wondering if a new snail family moved in...

Brad: Happy first day of school!
Claire: Thanks! You've been doing school forever.

I certainly wouldn't want that!



We finally got Claire the Bible we had planned to get for her baptism.

Referring to the length of a box
Mommy, that box is a little less than two Brynnies.

After stumbling
I tripped on my feet!

She and I were talking about how she and Lily had been getting in bed with Brynn in the mornings to make Brynn feel better about adjusting to her big girl bed
It's not really made for three people.


Playing with our favorite dog friends

Reading a story to Lily from a family yearbook
"One night..." Well, it says Erin, but we'll just call her Mommy... "One night, Mommy..."

Here's a purple bowl for Lily. I know she has strong opinions about that.

Blue-cometer : glucometer


She's such a good big sister. Brynna just adores her.

Tucker-wear : Tupperware

Brynnie, your piggies look so royal!
Brynn's pigtails

Trumpkin, you can be brave! You were missing for three weeks! You didn't have food or drink for three weeks! You didn't have LILY for three weeks! You can do it!

We got the girls a massive Lego set for Christmas, and they finally got really into it! 



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...