Monday, August 10, 2020

Topsail: part 2

More from our Topsail adventures:

Brad loves frisbee and is doing his best to train the children.


Back at it!


And very proud of herself, she was.

Porch views

(without the towels)





Secret storage space



Headed to get ice cream!



Sorting through the shark teeth that they collected. Growing up going to the Gulf coast, this is still kind of an unfathomable activity for me. I've never done this at the beach. It TERRIFIES me to think that there are enough sharks losing this amount of teeth so close to where my children are swimming...but they think it's super fun. To each his own, I guess.

Brynn's an entertainer















Ice cream run on our last night! We've taken a picture like this almost every year.


A great time was had by all! Thanks, Gran and Grandpa, for another wonderful trip!

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...