Sunday, August 16, 2020

LILY-ISMS: July 2020 edition

Look, here's Mary! She's putting on her lipstick to the doctor to get a shot while Joseph watches baby Jesus.
Apparently, they were playing some sort of Nativity game.

Joseph is in the room where his workshop is. He's happy but not angry.
Still playing Christmas-y things...


Here's the thing where the smoke comes out and Santa Claus gets in.

Would you stir my lid?
Close the lid of her water bottle

Knocks on door to my bedroom
It's Lily Boswell!



Erin: Lil, you look so cute!
Lily: You too! 

We're good tinklers! "Tinkle, Tinkle little star!"
This had nothing to do with using the bathroom. Just the song.



Erin: Leave that box in here, please.
Lily: But I want Trumpkin to wear it!
I don't know. But I said sure.

What did the water say to the other water? We do good drinking! Hahaha!
Claire is wading into the waters of elementary kid joke-telling, and Lily is trying to tag along. It's...just...a whole thing.


Trumpkin's food bowl and milk bottle.

Brad: Did you wash your hands?
Lily: No, I left them dirty.

I'm playing push-of-war with this.

Chatting with a neighborhood kitty

Lily: Can Brynnie take a nap in here with me?
Erin: Not today.
Lily: I'll protect her!

Stop putting your air on me!
Brad was blowing a tummy raspberry.

Erin: Lily, I need to put some things in your closet. Please make me a path.


I learned my lesson; next time, I'll say "clear me a path."

Erin: The clean laundry room brings me so much peace of mind.
L: And also with you.
The peace of Christ be with you.
And also with you.
I guess she's paying attention to church liturgies and rhythms.

Let's call this game Pick Up a Peanut and Put It on an Onion.
While eating curry


Gang's all here.


And also here.

Could you pause the book? I'll be right back.
She needed to use the potty while I was reading a book to them...

She wanted to feel the baby move, but the baby wasn't cooperating.
Could you try poking it?

Mommy, come in here for a family talk.




No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...