Saturday, April 10, 2021

Around here lately: January 2021 edition

I'm not sure how long I can continue posting Claire's quotes whenever I want to, as she's getting older. I'll probably ask her if she minds. But for now, please enjoy!

It's the year's birthday!
New Year

You're flooding! You're flooding!
Referring to Hallie spitting up in a grand way

I'm not acting silly! I'm acting royal!

It seems to me that riding a horse would be everything.

Mommy, they spelled it wrong on the box. That's a bad example for children.
After realizing that "Lite Brite" was incorrectly spelled

Before we take apart the gingerbread house, would you get a picture? Because it's a real masterpiece.

Lily was singing very loudly.
Hey Lily, why don't we lip sync?



Listening to Amiee singing, commented in hushed tones:
She's wonderful!

I smell a faint trace of the muffins baking!

These plates feel pleasantly warm!
Unloading the dishwasher right after a cycle finished

Headlight : overhead light

Those two youngsters are still downstairs.
Those two youngsters : Lily and Brynnie

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...