Saturday, April 17, 2021

Brynnie chats: February 2021 edition

Mommy, say "Where your salad go-ed?"
In an effort to give Brynn a chance to be proud of herself for eating well, I'll often- with great enthusiasm- ask, "Brynna! Where did your salad go??" at which point she'll open and show me a (mostly) empty mouth or point to her tummy. I, apparently, failed to ask her on this particularly occasion.

Hi, Chickadee! 
To Hallie

Hallie-copter : the very best nickname

Hallie stopped crying:
Good boy!

Can I call Daddy? He likes me.

Come on, girls.
At homeschool co-op, I nurse Hallie in one of the church nursery rooms, and Brynna plays with with some of the toys, including a little row of ducks on a string. She pulled them along and said, "Come on, girls."

Oh thank you, Hallie! Thank you for growl!
She was excited when Hallie made a happy growl.

I sang "You Are My Sunshine," inserting her name here and there. Whenever I said "Brynn:"
Oooohhhh! That's ME!

Finished, Lily! With your Lily pad!
Referring to Lily's drawing pad

Poppy likes me.
Out of the blue, for absolutely no reason

I'm talking to me.

Related to absolutely nothing:
Hallie loves Boone.

You're the best Hallie in the whole world!

I'm coming outside, girls!
Announcing her arrival to her sisters who were already outside

It's too much sunny outside.
It's too sunny/I'm coming in.


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...