Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Sunday snapshots: Summer-Fall-Winter 2020

2020 was a crazy mess for everyone, obviously. Because of that, I made a point to keep some very regular rhythms in place for our family. We've always (since we got married) done Friday night pizza and a movie (and when I'm not pregnant, we always do homemade pizza), so we kept that in our schedule. The girls got dressed and did their chores every day. And, we made sure to do their weekly Sunday pictures *almost* every Sunday last year (we missed a few Sundays in the earliest days of my pregnancy with Hallie, as well as one or two around my kidney stone issues). On weeks that I was too sick, Brad spearheaded the process, which was so kind of him. This was one of my favorite things that we did last year. Hope you enjoy it, too:


June 7

June 14

June 21- Father's Day

June 28

July 5

July 12

July 19

July 26

August 2

August 9

August 16

August 23

August 30- the day we brought Hallie home from the hospital!

September 6

September 13


September 20

September 27

October 4

October 11

October 18

October 25

November 1

November 8

November 15

November 22

November 29

December 6

December 13

December 20

December 27

I'm so happy to have this collection of pictures. I'm going to keep it up as long as I possibly can.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...