Monday, April 12, 2021

Brynnie chats: January 2021 edition

Brynn's verbal skills have skyrocketed over the past year, and she's saying hilarious and SASSY things now, too.

I like Bo's nose earring.

It's BABY SISTER!!
Greeting Hallie and me as we walked down the stairs

My diaper is too wetty.

Erin: I need to check your diaper.
Brynn: No. It's naked in there.

Answers a pretend phone
Oh! It's Mary and Joseph.

Brynn: WHERE'S TURTLE? (stuffie)
Erin: I don't know...
Brynn: HE'S MY FAVORITE! HE'S MY FRIEND!


The turtle in question

I'm home, Hallie Pallie!
Arriving home from a grocery run with Brad

Those mean guys!
The alligators on The Rescuers

Howlie : Hallie

Hallie was laying next to Brynn, and I picked her up
Put her back!

Mommy, you're my best friend in the whole world!

Oh! Time to dance!
When the credit music for Bolt started playing


This was my nightgown when I was 2.

The children wanted to go outside to play.
Brad: But it's cold outside.
It was well below freezing.
Brynn: Don't worry- we'll get my gloves.

Hollered from time out:
HEEELLLLPPP!
After receiving no help:
Aw, man.



That's mines.

Erin (playing with Brynn): Helloooo. Goodbyyyye.
Brynn: That's from Eloise. We watched it.
She was right; it was a quote from Eloise at Christmastime.

Lily takes something Brynnie wants:
That's not very nice!!!

I have my seat belt on!
High chair straps

Honey boats : Honey Bunches of Oats

Helen (our neighbor): Careful, Brynna. Don't fall.
Brynna: Don't worry- my knees are getting stronger.
Helen: Oh, what does "stronger" mean?
Brynna: My knees!

As I helped her down from high chair. Said oh so benevolently:
You can get me down. You can.

It's a good pet.
Referring to her swaddle blanket

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...