Friday, July 17, 2020

Around here lately: February and March 2020 edition

Well, February was a hard month for me to collect quotes, so I combined it with March. Please enjoy, anyway!

February
My love is in this bottle. It's for other people. But some of my love it still out- just in case.

Mrs. Ferrell lucked out today- she gets TWO helpers!
I was assigned as the parent helper for Claire's Community Day class with our homeschool co-op. I was in no shape to go, but my parents were visiting and agreed to go in my place.


Brynnie's charging!
Trotting

I'm starting to get along with my camera.


March
Mommy, you're still kinda young.

It's kinda rock and roll-y.

I am trying to make my hair look all spread out and fluffy.

Words...they just come out!



Uh oh! Uh oh! Brynn's getting suspicious!
Getting into things

Today's a good day to be Claire!


Brad and the girls went over to a friend's house to pick up some food that they had made for us. A little later, my friend texted me this:
You're welcome! We had a blast with the girls. I learned about cardinals and Claire's watch and Lily figured out Vera's new Play Doh tool and Brynn gave us all flowers from the backyard :) Claire told me (when I asked if she wanted to be a scuba diver because of the watch being waterproof to 100m) that she will be "a vet or a queen or maybe some other job that she love." (insert heart emoji)


No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...