Wednesday, July 15, 2020

LILY-ISMS: January 2020 edition

My same caveat about January still stands for Lily's quotes. And I have almost no pictures of her. This grieves me. But I barely survived January emotionally, so we'll take it as a win that I got this many quotes recorded. Thank you for understanding.

My throat is poking.

It will feel you better.
Referring to medicine

The gunner : the medicine dropper

Those are the Kranks. That's Boy Krank, and that's Girl Krank.
We were watching Christmas with the Kranks a little after the fact.

Mommy's a big buddy boy.

Erin: Does something hurt?
Lily: Yes, my feelings hurt because my heart is broken because I didn't get a sugar cookie.

I've got no arms in these arm sleeves.

Winter center: the worship center

Claire: Did you see the dog, Lily?
Lily: No, I didn't. Because I didn't want to. Trumpkin might fuss.

You have strong ears.

She calmed me up.

Erin: Remember the statue of Gandhi down the street from our house in DC?
Lily: Yes, we miss him. We miss Gandhi.

Lily has wanted to take dance for a long time, and we were finally able to get her into a class in January. Because of all of our life transitions, she spent most of her classes nervous and timid. It was so hard for me to watch...and then. When her classes ended, she immediately asked when she could take dance again. WHAT IN THE WORLD, KID??

Did you know Prince Henry founded the School of Navigation?
This is part of the history timeline for our Classical Conversations curriculum. Who knew she was listening?

Daddy's workshop : Brad's office

Don't my nails look glorious?

I need a long minute.

Blows a raspberry
I'm just getting the germs off my tongue.

That juice is tasty. That really makes my life!

Blows nose
The snot came when I was crying.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...