Saturday, July 25, 2020

LILY-ISMS: April and May 2020 edition

Another combo of months for your reading enjoyment:

April
Lily saw a bee
Look! A pollinator!

You count to 15, Gran, and then see if I'm hiding in the closet of it Claire's hiding in her shirt.



Mommy, you're in the way of me talking.
I interrupted her.

mackerel : macaron




Erin: What did you dream about?
Lily: I didn't dream. Trumpkin dreamed for me.

We were having a discussion about how much money it would cost to visit our friends in Australia.
I know! They can come to OUR house!


Gran has a pal that really like sugar. His name is Grandpa!

Groovy!


The monster likes his nail polish.
Pretending to be a monster

This nightgown GLOWS IN THE DARK!


Looking in a mirror that faced another mirror.
There are so many Lilies!

May
Do I look like Little Reddy Hood?


It's the tallest building to Heaven!
A skyscraper on a movie

Look! It's Uncle Trumpkin!


Trumpkin becomes Uncle Trumpkin when she's wearing these glasses, by the way.

Gran, would you close the gate? That's my girl.

Lily: Guys, I'm trying to strip away my shadow.
Gran: How's that working for you?
Lily: Not so good.


Hersgimmes : Hercules

I want to be by myself with you.


The sunshine pushed the clouds.
The sun came out from behind the clouds.

That looks like a kitchen hat!
chef's hat


They're going to jump on top of the car!
Overheard Brad say he was going to jump start Barbara's car

Guys! While I was walking along, singing my song, I saw some beautiful yellow butterflies!


I wish there was another way to keep Gran.
When they didn't want Barbara to leave

Lily: My heart is just so happy.
Erin: Why?
Lily: Because of that little dog.


Lily: When you go to get the baby out, maybe Miss Lydia can come watch us!
Erin: Well, I think Nana will be here.
Lily: Oh ok. She has the BEST gum!

Mommy, when I heard yours voice, I just ran here because I wanted to see you!


Mystery solved! my little bunny was in the laundry!

You're taking yours water suit??
Asking Brad if he was taking his Camelbak



No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...