Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Around here lately: January 2020 edition

January was a little bit of a rough month, what with three of us having the flu, trying to unpack and resettle post-DC, and finding out we were expecting a baby...my ability to record funny comments was low. Here's what I did manage to get:


When will I be old enough to watch [that movie]? Maybe when I'm 10 or 16?

New Year's revolution


I always like a happy ending!

Brad: You were born a Yankee, Claire. (She was born in Boston)
Claire: What did I yank??

She carefully crafted this hilarious "bride."

I like this song. It's so classic. 
Referring to the theme song for "Winnie the Pooh"

Come on, husband! We have a dragon to fight!
While playing dolls


There was a liiiiiittle situation with Lily this morning.

I'm getting along with commas.

We went out to eat lunch after church at a Mexican restaurant. I had just gotten my shocking positive pregnancy test the day before and spent most of this particular day in quite a daze. But the girls were hilarious, and I love this picture.

No comments:

Boswell beach trip 2022: part 1

Just another friendly reminder that I'm still playing catch-up. Clearly, it is not currently July... We made another annual trip to Tops...